Terms Of Service
Please read are terms of service / Disclaimer before ordering.
- By placing an order with You2views, you automatically accept all the below listed term of services weather you read them or not.
- Disclaimer: You2views will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer.
- Liabilities: You2views is in no way liable for any account suspension or post deletion done by Twitter or any other social network.
- For service “IG” we offer you 10 days replacement guarantee.
- You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a dispute or a charge back against us for any reason.
- You can request order cancellation if your order was not completed within 7 to 15 days. Money will be refunded .
- You will not get refund if your video,profile,account has been banned because it contains Spam,Scam,Fraud,DDOS and other Illegal Content.
REFILL ORDERS POLICY::
As SocialMedia sites are updating we can only give 90 days/3 months refill gurantee to all services that will have drops. If order date is passed the 90 days guaratee we will no longer refill it.
PLEASE NOTE FOR YOUTUBE ORDERS:
No refunds shall be contemplated for the following reasons:
- Make sure the video wasn’t removed due to Content Related issues.
- Make sure the video wasn’t removed due to flagging by other users.
- If we investigate and find “Video removed by User”, we do not refund as there is no way to determine if it was due to our views if you remove the video before we investigate.
- If you mix ANY of our views with that of another supplier and there are drops or deletions, we DO NOT take responsibility for this. This includes videos with previously bought views added to the system. No refunds or refills (full or partial) will be issued in such cases.
- Partial Refunds are issued if your video is not completed in our system or fails to deliver within the specified time. This does not apply to Content Related, Flagging or Videos Removed by User. No refunds (full or partial) will be issued in such cases.
Our guarantee becomes null and void if your video violates YouTube’s Terms of Service.
It is not that we don’t want to refund the order it is just we don’t know how much views has been sent. Let us explain how youtube views works, real views will be added instantly on the video count itself but our artificial views came from an exploit which the views will be added by youtube after several hours later. For example a user orders 1000 views, we need to send double the of the amount of the order upon order (Instant Start) and youtube only added 20-60% (pretty much random) of the views sent only.